In order to process your request, here’s all you need to do.
- Download the appropriate form – Freeze — Cancel — Billing Change
- Fill out and sign the PDF – OR – Print the form and fill it out the old fashioned way.
- E-mail the filled out form to firstname.lastname@example.org – OR – Bring it into the gym in person
- Relax! You’re done. You’ll receive an e-mail confirming your membership status update as soon as we get it entered.
FREEZING – Here is your form.
Download Membership Freeze Request Form
We know climbing outside is always preferred, but rainy days happen, and the gym is still an awesome place to train for your project.
If you’re still gonna be around, freezing is ideal, here’s why:
- Frozen members get discounted day passes! ($10 instead of $16).
- If our rates change while you’re away, when you unfreeze, you still pay your original monthly rate.
- EFT members can come back anytime! No matter when you unfreeze, you only have to pay pro rated dues and you’ll be back into your normal billing cycle like before. No more enrollment fees.
- Pre-paid members can freeze anytime, and come back anytime.
- Being frozen is $8/month or instance.
CHANGING BILLING INFO – Here is your form.
Download Billing Information Change Form
Its a bummer becoming an Ebay mogul didn’t pan out. Now that you have a new credit/debit card, let’s get your billing information updated.
- Please return your updated billing info before the 10th of the month, declined transactions are subject to a $10 late fee (Sorry! They charge us extra too)
CANCELLING – Here is your form.
Download Membership Cancellation Request Form
First, we’re sad to see you go, but if you really want to make the move. Here are some things to remember:
- Cancellations don’t go into effect until the start of the next billing cycle, (10th of every month) so keep coming in and climbing until then!
- Make sure to check the deadline of the 9th! Cancellations are NOT accepted on the 10th.
- We’d love to have you back in the future, but bear in mind that you’ll need to pay any enrollment fees that apply to starting a new membership once you’ve cancelled.
Remember! All membership status changes must be submitted by the 9th of the month in order to take effect at the next billing cycle, which is the 10th of each month.