On Your First Visit
Here is what you need on your first visit to Focus Climbing Center – The best indoor rock climbing in Arizona.
- Everyone must sign a waiver to enter the climbing area, this can be done online or in person. Click Here for a copy of the waiver
- Everyone under the age of 18 must have a wavier signed by their parent or legal guardian. Step-Parents, Grandparents, other immediate family members, relatives and/or close friends DO NOT COUNT AS A LEGAL GUARDIAN.
- All adult 1st time customers are required to show ID.
- All new customers will receive a New Customer Orientation for using indoor climbing gear/equipment (video below). All necessary gear is available for rent (climbing shoes are required), so all you need is yourself.
- Wear loose fitting comfortable athletic clothing and comfortable socks. If you have long hair bring something to tie it back. Please- no exposed buttocks/nipples or sport-bra only for your top.
- See our FAQ page.
- Take a GOOGLE VIRTUAL TOUR HERE
- All parents with kids 13 years old and younger will need to participate in the new customer orientation– even if you are not climbing.
- All children 13 years old and younger will need DIRECT adult supervision for the duration of your visit.
- Parents with children 5 years old and younger must be with their child/children at all times on bouldering mats. Children are not allowed to climb past reach of parents in the bouldering area.
Watch a brief video summarizing our New Customer Orientation
Focus on Fundamentals Instructional Class
This is a 1 hour class designed to teach you the basics of climbing (day pass and gear are included) so your sessions last longer and you have more fun. This class is NOT required to climb at Focus. Click HERE for details.
Our staff is always available to answer any questions you have about the facility or the climbing equipment.