Membership Perks & Policies
Membership has Benefits!
At Focus, we want to make sure you get the most out of your membership. So we have a few different ways for you to stay psyched on climbing.
- FREE Members Clinics – Every 2nd and 3rd Tuesday of the month from 730-9p. Classes will vary from basic movement and technique, to advanced training for high-end climbers/athletes. More info here.
- Friends Climb Free – Every member of Focus can bring in 2 friends per month for a free day pass (rental gear is additional cost). Guests are limited to THREE visits on a member’s guest pass. After the 3rd visit on a guest pass, the guest must pay for day pass or membership. Guest passes are available for EFT and annual pre-paid memberships only.
- Members Discount – All members can enjoy a 15% discount on purchases over $5.
- Refer a Friend – For every friend that you have referred to the gym that has bought a membership, you get a month for free! This is an easy way for you to get you membership each month paid for by simply bringing your friends and getting them hooked on rock climbing. Details here.
- Free WiFi and hot coffee – Need to get some work done while you climb. Stop by the front desk and get the WiFi network and password. Enjoy complimentary hot coffee as well.
- Membership Freeze – Going on a climbing vacation to Spain? No problem– EFT and 12 month pre-paid memberships can be frozen up to 3 times per calendar year. Please scroll below to “Status Changes ” for details on freezing.
Boulders On Broadway – Boulders is all about the food, craft beer, bike riding, rock climbing and adventure! With 30 draft handles and 70 plus bottles of craft beer. Bring a friend and check out our selection. Park your ride inside (your bicycle, that is) grab a seat at the bar top or take a seat on the patio ($6.99 burgers on Saturdays, and $5 personal pizzas on Sundays). Flash your member tag and get HALF PRICE medium and large pizzas and $3.50 select pints all day every day ($3.50 pints excludes specialty beers). This offer is good for BOTH Boulders on Broadway and Boulders on Southern. View locations here.
Spokes on Southern – Comfortable bike themed grill with a goal of providing a place to relax and enjoy scratch made food that uses local and fresh ingredients. We feature 24 drafts comprised of local Arizona favorites and some of the most sought after new beers coming into our state. Park your bikes inside, on our Bicycle bike rack out front or our many bike racks on the patio. Flash your FOCUS membership keytag and enjoy HALF PRICE APPETIZERS.
Little Bohemian Massage Therapy – Provides the best massage for sports injuries, or soothing your tired muscles. Located in N. Scottsdale, Little Bohemian is the best kept secret in Arizona. Focus members can purchase an hour of massage for $70 (normally $85). Stop looking at the rest, this is the best.
Stoneman Climbing Company – Looking to hit the great outdoors for some climbing, but you dont have the gear or experience. Stoneman Climbing Company is a great company that will give you an unbelievable experience. Members save 10% on all services.
Definition of “Family” Membership
- Family of (2) memberships will be an option for parents who only have 1 other family member who wants to climb. The 1st person on this membership is the paying adult parent. The second MUST be a dependent 17yrs and under of the parent. The 3rd member can be the other parent within the family, OR another dependent.
- Family of (2) memberships can be for 2 dependents of an adult who is NOT climbing.
- Married couples without dependents and roommates do not qualify.
Status Changes- Freezing and Cancelling
To change the status of your membership click on the following links: