In addition to COVID-19 New Gym Measures, please keep the following in mind.
- Guest hours are limited to 10a-3p. All other business hours are limited to members only.
- Only 5 people are allowed in the lobby at one time. IF the lobby is full, please wait outside and respect social distancing.
- Do not call ahead to “save your spot”
- Wash hands/use hand sanitizer upon entering lobby.
- Use hand sanitizer if hand washing is not an option.
- Chalk buckets- may be left at the edge of the pad OR at the base of the climbing wall ONLY.
- If you can keep your facemask on while climbing/exercising, please do so.
- Place all of your personal items in a cubby or below the main bench. DO NOT LEAVE PERSONAL ITEMS ON TOP OF THE BENCH OR STEP.
- During your session- wash hands before touching personal items (water bottle, phone etc), or clean your personal items after your session.
- NO eating in the climbing area.
- Avoid touching your face– having chalky hands helps with this.
Visit COVID19 New Gym Measures
Visit COVID-19 FAQ